Monday, 12 August 2013

New Balance








 
Neoprene Jumper - ASOS
Leather Shorts - Topshop
Trainers - New Balance 420

Thought I'd try something different for this blog post. I love these New Balance trainers but I sometimes struggle to find outfits with which to wear them. Usually I just go for jeans but having been looking for new ways to style them and when I saw this jumper on ASOS I thought it would be perfect.  I think it goes well with the sporty look but it could also be dressed up with some chunky necklaces!

Jen xx

8 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!!
    The jumper is now on my wishlist!

    hiddenbetween.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) the jumper is soo nice in the flesh! great material xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit!
    Found your blog via the little magpie, but I think your style is amazing and can't wait for more posts! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah her blog is awesome! xxx

      Delete
  3. The shorts and trainers look great together :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pop of colour that the shoes give this outfit, so simple but so cool!
    sara x
    studs-on-saturday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your leather shorts and your sockless new balance, you look sexy wearing them, I'm about to explode!! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came across you page while searching for New Balance sneakers. I have to say, "Wow" to your outfit. From the white jumper to the sockless NB420's. The leather shorts look very cute. Also, these shorts don't look trashy like some of the cut off fraying short's I see a lot these days. At least yours fits right, or does not look uncomfortable. Those shoes look nice against the black and white color. And also, sockless is the way to go with NB''s!

    ReplyDelete