Sunday, 18 August 2013

JJJJJ





Cami - ASOS
Shorts - Topshop
Shoes - Kandee
'J' necklace (worn on belt) - Topshop

I wore this outfit last week for a night out on the razz. Gold accessories are a great way to jazz up a monochrome look and these Kandee shoes are just perfect! I managed to scoop them up in one of the website's many flash sales so got them for a great price, I would def recommend checking out this brand! Wearing the necklace attached to a belt adds an extra bit of glam to the outfit - I just wrapped it round a belt and tucked in the edges. These shorts are so versatile; I wore them in another post here - they really are perfect for any occasion and they will probably be featured on my blog again soon! 

Jen xx




4 comments:

  1. Great look! I love that belt so much!


    new follower :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, the gold tones are so pretty. Totally in love with those shoes, beautiful!

    Sophie xo

    http://soinspo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely :) check out those heels!
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete