Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Clockwork Orange




Crop Top - Topshop
Playsuit - ASOS
Watch - Swatch
Shoes - Topshop

This playsuit is unlike anything I've worn before. I thought it would be a good way to embrace the dungaree trend in a way that still keeps it feminine - I don't quite have the balls to wear denim ones! It's very comfy and looks almost like a dress when it's on. I wore this outfit out for dinner at the weekend so put a wee crop top underneath it to jazz it up a bit but for everyday wear a white tshirt would be perfy!
I decided to keep jewellery to a minimum for a change and instead wore my fave orange Swatch watch and orange nails to match. Can't wait to wear this playsuit again!

Jen xx

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just followed you, love your posts! That tartan dress is perfect xxx

      Delete
  2. Great look! I love the playsuit and how it looks with the shoes, really toughens it up!

    Love your style, I'm not following on bloglovin :)
    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I thought this was a dress at first, so cute :) you're so pretty too!

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love this look so much :)
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is so lovely :)
    please check mine out!
    imogenmayrose.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too cute for words. I love playsuits and this print makes the whole look both sophisticated and playful!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete