Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Creeper








Silk Bomber Jacket - Topshop
Faux Leather Trousers - H+M
Leopard Studded Creepers - Topshop
Watch - Casio
Necklace - Topshop

When I snapped up these creepers in the Topshop sale a few weeks ago I wasn't so sure what to wear them with but they were such a bargain that I simply couldn't resist! I'm sure I'll get more adventurous with them over time but I decided to go with all black to start off! 


Jen xx

ps. Unfortunately my camera packed it in at the weekend so it may be a wee while until my next post! However handy amazon saved the day and a new one is on its way to me as I type!!



2 comments:

  1. Love this look! It's somewhat simple, but also really interesting to look at because of all the different structures :) And I understand you couldn't leave those creepers, they're really cool.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with that bomber jacket- been looking for a nice quilted one for ages! The whole outfit is lovely :)

    jess @ www.hifreckles.com

    ReplyDelete